Crystal Cave Adventure Park Rules
Code of Conduct
Crystal Cave Adventure Park (Crystal Cave) is a casual, family-oriented environment. In that spirit, we ask you to use your discretion and common sense.
Unruly, disruptive, or offensive behavior is prohibited and will not be tolerated. Any guest in violation of our Park Rules, in Crystal Cave’s sole discretion, may be asked to leave, without refund, liability or compensation. For more information, please review our complete Code of Conduct below
- We expect all guests to behave in a family-friendly manner.
- Profanity, abusive language, symbols or gestures, engaging in unsafe, illegal, or disruptive behavior that are offensive to other guests or the staff of Crystal Cave is not allowed.
- Do not stand on any tables, benches, or chairs.
- Do not climb on Prospector’s Creek Sluice, Tee-Rex Minigolf Features or any railings.
- Do not climb in any trees.
In keeping with our family-friendly environment and for safety reasons, Crystal Cave Park enforces a dress code. Proper attire must be worn in Crystal Cave Park at all times, including shirts and appropriate footwear.
No apparel or exposed tattoos that are vulgar or violates our community standards of decency are allowed. Examples of clothing or exposed tattoos not permitted are those which display:
- Support of drugs or drug use
- Gang symbols
- White supremacy symbols
- Racial/religious/ethnic slurs
- Graphic violence
- Promoting discrimination against any group
An image of an assault rifle or hand gun does not, by itself, rise to the level of graphic violence.
Park admission may be denied if clothing or tattoos are deemed to be inappropriate by management and the Guest refuses all reasonable options.
Crystal Cave reserves the right to inspect all bags, packages, purses, backpacks and fanny packs prior to entering the Crystal Cave Adventure Park or anytime while you are at Crystal Cave Adventure Park. Sharp objects, weapons and illegal contraband, or any prohibited items are not permitted. Please leave any unnecessary articles in your vehicle or leave them at home.
Smoking, e-cigarettes, or vaping is prohibited everywhere at Crystal Cave Adventure Park except our designated smoking area. For the comfort of all guests the designated smoking area is located in our main parking lot. Smoking marijuana or using other illegal substances is also not permitted.
Supervision of Children
Children must be supervised at all times. Children (under 16 years old) must be accompanied by an adult on the cave tour. On the cave tour children must be actively supervised, meaning that child is next to their adult, not being disruptive, following all cave rules and all directions of the tour guide.
- Firearms, ammunition, knives and weapons of any kind. [ s.175.60 exempt]
- School Zone Notice: Crystal Cave is within 1000 ft of a public school
- Chemical weapons, including mace and pepper spray
- Selfie sticks, monopods, and similar items underground, in buildings, or anywhere where they may create a disruption or safety hazard
- Magic markers, spray paint and aerosol cans
- Glass bottles
- Fireworks and explosives
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (drones)
- Scooters, skateboards, skates or shoes with built-in wheels
- Bicycles (except parking lot and driveways)
Additional Prohibited items underground
- Back-mounted child carriers (soft, front-mounted carriers are suggested as an alternative)
- Large bags, purses, and backpacks (free lockers are available)
- Tripods and monopods
- Food, gum, tobacco products, and drinks of any kind including water
We reserve the right to prohibit other items not listed above that we determine to be unsafe, harmful or disruptive.
In compliance with Wisconsin State Law: no alcoholic beverages may be brought into Crystal Cave Adventure Park. Alcoholic beverages purchased and opened at Crystal Cave Adventure Park may not leave Crystal Cave Adventure Park. No one under age 21 is permitted to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages, and proper ID is required to purchase and/or consume alcohol. Excessive consumption of alcohol is cause for ejection from the park without refund. Additionally, consumption of alcoholic beverages is not allowed in the parking lot.
Friendly pets, on leash and under your control, are welcome outside, but not in buildings (except service animals). You must pick up after your pet.
Service animals are permitted at Crystal Cave, including in buildings. Due to the nature of some areas of Crystal Cave, service animals may not be permitted in all areas of the Cave. Service animal means a dog or other animal that is trained to do work or perform tasks for, and to assist, an individual with a disability. All other animals, including emotional support, comfort or companion animals are not considered service animals.
Crystal Cave does not provide kennel services. For the health and safety of your animals, please do not leave them in the car on hot days. Plan ahead on who is going to stay outside with your animal. Many families will take two tours, taking turns in the cave whil their pets stay on the surface.
- Audio or video recording is not permitted on the cave tour. Still photography is allowed
- The use of the following equipment is not allowed on the cave tour
- Go pro and other action cameras
- Tripods, monopods, selfie sticks and other similar items
- 360 cameras
- Photography that is disruptive to other guests
- Cameras mounted to vehicles, drones, carts or other moving items are not allowed anywhere in the park
- No photography for commercial use is allowed without the prior, written permission of Crystal Cave.
Cave Tour – Guest Behavior
- During tours please keep side conversations to a minimum to ensure that all guests can hear the tour guide.
- During the tour children should stay next to their adults, who are responsible for their behavior.
- The cave is a unique environment and is protected by law. Guests are not permitted to touch the walls or formations in the cave.
- You must follow all instructions and directions from your Tour Guide.
- You must stay with your group and stay on public pathways.
Cave Tour – Guest Responsibility
The tour consists of 7 flights of stairs and ramps. It is an hour-long standing/walking tour. The tour is moderately strenuous; there are no elevators and limited seating options in the cave. If you are not able to walk and stand for an hour and go up and down 7 flights of stairs it is your responsibility to other guests to not participate on a tour.
By entering the Crystal Cave Adventure Park, guests grant A Cool Cave Inc (DBA Crystal Cave) the right to photograph, film, record and reproduce images and or voice of any person who visits the park. These may be used for any purpose without payment to anyone.
We reserve the right to refuse sale of a tour ticket to any individual we deem unable to safely participate in the moderately strenuous tour.
Any guest in violation of our Park Rules, in Crystal Cave’s sole discretion, may be asked to leave, without refund, liability or compensation.
Crystal Cave is not responsible for loss or damage of belongings or property, consistent with applicable law.
Crystal Cave reserves the right to change or update this Code of Conduct at any time.