DISCOVER the wonders of Crystal Cave.
EXPLORE the passages more than 70 feet below ground.
LEARN about the history, geology, and bats of Wisconsin’s longest cave!
Crystal Cave Tour Information:
- Advance reservations recommended
- Experience Wisconsin’s longest cave
- One-hour walking tour
- Lead by professional tour guides
- Soft, front mounted baby carriers are allowed
- Great for both children or adults
Crystal Cave Tour
Learn about the history and geology of Crystal Cave. See stalactites, stalagmites, and other cave formations on your tour. Learn about limestone caves and why the unique small druzy crystals in the walls give Crystal Cave its name. No matter what is happening on the surface, Crystal Cave is dry and 50F (10C). It’s a great experience for all ages.