Celebrate with Crystal Cave! We have extensive picnic grounds, a covered shelter, group campsites and Wisconsin’s longest cave. The parking lot is bus friendly and there is extensive parking. We will work with you to make your next event a success.
Leave the planning to us and have a fun-filled birthday adventure. You are never too young or old to have a birthday party at a Crystal Cave!
- Private one- hour tour of Crystal Cave (max 20 people per tour, larger groups will be in multiple tours)
- Pan for gems and Prospector’s Creek
- All guests will receive prospecting gem bag
- Birthday Guest will receive deluxe gem and mineral or fossil bag, their choice
- Use of the picnic grounds or covered pavilion
- Play a round at Tee-Rex Mini Golf
Birthday Party Brochure Download pdf
– Party with up to 10 guests $280
Additional guests $28.98 each
All birthday parties must be reserved at least 2 weeks in advance, and a $100.00 non-refundable deposit is required. If the party is cancelled more than 48 hours, before the event, you can reschedule during the same year and transfer the deposit to a new date. Cancellations less than 48 hours before the event do not receive a refund and cannot be rescheduled.
Crystal Cave is the ideal place to host your next special event. Your event could be a family reunion, business meeting, corporate party, reception or a surprise party to name a few options. Our group coordinator is available to work closely with you to plan all the details to make a memorable experience.
- Covered Picnic Pavilion with infrared heaters- 14 picnic tables, 1100 sq ft
- Shaded picnic grounds
- Gold Miner’s Outdoor Patio (seats 36)
- 18 hole mini golf – shared during public hours or private events in the evenings until sunset
- Crystal Cave tours available
- Gem Panning at Prospectors Creek available
- New Restroom Facilities
- 4 EV Charging Stations
- Crystal Cave catered beer and wine options
- No restrictions on outside food caterers or potlucks
We are your destination for a successful and memorable event!